The Whirlwind pcDI is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, iPODs® / MP3 players, tape decks, etc. with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
This unit contains two separate DIs - input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack, two sets of color coded RCA phono type input and through jacks or 1/4" TS input jacks. Output is via corresponding colour coded XLRs.
• Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
• 3.5 mm input jack
• 1/4" TS input jacks
• Color coded XLR output jacks
• Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
• Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
• 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
• Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
Model # - PCDI
Impedance Ratio (input to output, per channel): 133:1
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB
Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)
Very quick sniping of the product. And the box itself does exactly what it is supposed to do. My only gripe and hence 4 stars not 5 is that the box is heavy and I'd rather of had the ca les version I'd heard about. But couldn't find that. It is great though not having to plug the unit in!